- Collection and Use of Personal Data
To provide you with optimal interactive services, we may ask you to provide your personal data, the scope of which is as follows:
- We may keep (e-mail address, name of your department or employer, job title, your name, city, county, or district where you are domiciled, and/or the amount of time you have spent on using the service) that you provide while using the features of this website.
- You should provide your personal data including (e-mail address, name of your department or employer, job title, your name, city, county, or district where you are domiciled, and/or the amount of time you have spent on using the service). Such data will be used to
confirm your identity and contact you.
- To ensure the accuracy of our service, we will post our analysis of the data collected from this website in the form of statistics or statements. In addition to internal research, we may publish the statistics and/or statements if we deem it necessary; provided, however, that no identifiable personal data will be published.
- When your browser this website, our server will automatically track your activities, including your IP address, visit time, the type of your browser, your browsing of and clicking on certain information, and others. These records will be used to improve our service on this website and will be kept for internal use only. We will not disclose these records to the public.
- We will collect, use, and use your personal data for selenanei.com .
- Whether to provide your personal data is at your sole discretion. However, if the personal data you provided is reported or found to be insufficient to identify you, stolen from or in the name of any other person(s), or untrue, you will be deprived of rights or interest related to your participation in the website.
- You may, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, request that we check, supplement or correct, stop collecting, processing, or using, duplicate, and/or delete your personal data collected from this
- Our contact information is as follows:
- If you ask that we stop collecting, processing, or using or delete your personal data on this website, thereby causing our failure to provide the service.
- Unless with your consent or otherwise provided by law, on this website we will not disclose your personal data to any third party or use them beyond the scope of the purpose(s) of collection.
- Protection of Personal Data
- We have installed firewall software, anti-virus software, and other relevant and necessary website security measures in the computer hosting this website in order to properly protect your personal data. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. All personnel who may access your personal data shall have signed a confidentiality agreement, and shall assume legal liabilities for violation of the agreement.
- If owing to the operational needs of this website, services from other institutions are required, we will ask such institutions to keep your personal data in strict confidence and will conduct necessary inspections on them to ensure their compliance.
- To ensure that we provide you with the best quality service, this website may place a cookie in your browser. If you refuse to accept the cookie, you may block it by setting the privacy level in your browser too However, several features of this website may be disabled because of the new setting.
Please provide us with all the data required as “compulsory” (*), since it is necessary for your subscription to our Newsletter; in the case of missing or incomplete compilation, the subscription cannot be completed. If you decide not to indicate your country (an “optional” data), this will simply mean we are unable to send you communications on the website and initiatives related to your country.
- How we process your data:
Your data will be processed electronically pursuant to the applicable laws, in accordance with the prescriptions under the provisions in force – as subsequently amended and/or supplemented – issued by the Authority for Personal Data Protection and, in any case, in a manner that guarantees their protection and confidentiality unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or deletion thereof.
- Duration of your personal data’s storage:
Your data will be processed for the duration of your subscription to our Newsletter service or – in any case – until you revoke your consent (which you may request at any time, also by following the link enclosed in all our Newsletters); subsequently, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
- Who processes your personal data:
Your personal data will not be disclosed. In order to allow you to receive our Newsletter and to be contacted by website, your data may be made known (within their respective roles) to people authorised to process it in the CRM, Digital and E-Commerce Department, as well as to the companies that provide us with services useful for the management of our website or that carry out marketing activities on our behalf.
- Your data is transferred outside the European Union:
In order to permit us to correctly manage our Website and the Newsletter service requested by you, your personal data may be subject to transfer to non-European Union countries that host our stores, the list of which is published on our website www.selenanei.com, or where our sale service providers are established.
The applicable provisions establish that your specific consent is not necessary to transfer data to third countries since the transfer is carried out based on the adoption of adequate guarantees, such as the adoption of standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission as applied to the relations with the retail companies that manage the stores worldwide and with our service providers.